I wrote nothing down for Song of Solomon.
For 1- 537, click the "Bible in 90 Days: Impressions Link" below.
538. These proverbs give wisdom and discipline to all. They make the simple minded clever and give knowledge and purpose to young people.
539. Obedience to what parents teach is what allows grace to operate in your life and you receive honor.
540. Wisdom reaches out to all, but the wicked reach a point of no return.
541. Wisdom is to be actively sought after.
542. Wisdom protects us from evil people.
543. Trust in the Lord's wisdom, not your own.
544. Wisdom brings honor, wealth and health.
545. Do all the possible good to others that you can.
546. Pr. 4:23- "Above all else, guard your heart, for it affects everything you do."
547. Mark a straight path for your feet, stick to it, don't get sidetracked.
548. Stay true to your spouse.
549. Work hard to avoid debt.
550. The Lord hates haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that kill the innocent, a heart that plots evil, feet that race to do wrong, a false witness who pours out lies and a person who sows discord among brothers.
551. Pr. 8- The advantages of wisdom are for all to see.
552. Rebuking the unwise results in abuse, but the wise will love you for rebuking them. The wise are able to grow in wisdom, the righteous in righteousness.
553. Pr. 12:1- "To learn, you must love discipline; it is stupid to hate correction."
554. Pr. 16: 1-2- "We can gather our thoughts, but the Lord gives the right answers."
555. Pr. 16:33- "We may throw the dice, but the Lord determines how they fall."
556. Pr. 19:21- "You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail."
557. Pr. 20:11- "A simpleton can only learn by seeing mockers punished; a wise person learns from instruction."
558. Pr. 22:3- "A prudent person foresees the dangers ahead and takes precautions; the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences."
559. Pr. 24:11-12- "Rescue those who are unjustly sentanced to death; don't stand back and let them die. Don't try to avoid responsibility by saying you didn't know about it." This verse implies that there are those justly sentenced to death.
560. Pr. 24: 17-18- "Don't rejoice when your enemies fall into trouble. Don't be happy when they stumble. For the Lord will be displeased with you and will turn his anger away from them"
561. Pr. 25:20- "Singing cheerful songs to a person whose heart is heavy is as bad as stealing one's jacket in cold weather or rubbing salt in a wound."
562. Pr. 26:2- "Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an unfair curse will not fall on its intended victim."
563. Pr. 29:7- "The godly know the rights of the poor; the wicked don't care to know."
564. Pr. 29:25- "Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but to trust the Lord means safety."
565. Without God, no one is truly happy.
566. Ec. 5:19- "...To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life--that is indeed a gift from God."
567. Ec. 6:10- "Everything has already been decided. It was known long ago what each person would be. So there's no use arguing with God about your destiny."
568. Ec. 7:10- "Don't long for 'the good old days,' for you don't know whether they are any better than today."
569. Ec. 7:21- "Don't eavesdrop on others--you may hear your servant laughing at you. For you know how often you yourself have laughed at others."
570. Ec. 9:18- "A wise person overcomes weapons of war, but one sinner can destroy much that is good."
571. Ec. 11:4- "If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done."
572. Ec. 12:1- "Don't let the excitment of youth cause you to forget your Creator..."