For 1- 692, click the "Bible in 90 Days: Impressions" link below.
693. Daniel went to Babylon during the 1st exile of Judah.
694. Daniel made up his mind to follow God in Babylon.
695. God gave Daniel his abilities and gave him favor with Babylonian royal officials.
696. Daniel stayed in Babylon until King Cyrus' 1st year as king. Did Daniel return to Judah?
697. Daniel gave God the credit for his knowledge of the King's dream.
698. Daniel was able to save all the wise men of Babylon, gaining their favor.
699. David was made ruler over all of Babylon.
700. The 4th person with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego- Jesus!
701. After the Lord's rescue of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, no one in Babylon was allowed to speak against the Lord.
702. The King's dream was to show him that all rulers get their power from God, but the King continued to oppress the poor, so the King had to learn the hard way.
703. Belshazar's reign ended when he worshipped idols while drinking from the Temple cups.
704. Daniel was still honored by the King despite God's message.
705. Daniel did not hide his worship of God, even if it cost him his life.
706. King Darius hoped God would rescue Daniel, but he had no sure faith God would do so.
707. After God rescued Daniel, Darius issued a decree that all should fear God. Is this the introduction of monotheism into Babylon?
708. In Daniel's vision in chapter 7, the holy ones will receive the power of earthly kingdoms and rule forever.
709. Chapter 8- a vision of the end of time.
710. Daniel declares the prophets' writings God's Word.
711. Daniel had a copy of Jeremiah.
712. Daniel, while a great man of God, includes himself in confessing Israel's sins.
713. Daniel 9- a prophesy of the end times.
714. Visions from God to Daniel and answers to his prayers came during periods of mourning by Daniel.
715. In chapter 10, is it Jesus Daniel is talking to?
716. Chapter 10 refers to the Spirit of Persia, a kingdom which did not yet exist.
717. Spiritual battles unseen by humans are refered to.
718. Chapter 11- A prophecy of Greece and its history of interaction with Israel.
719. Is this partly a prophecy of Alexander the Great?
720. Are chapters 10 and 11 linked? Or are they totally seperate prophecies?
721. In the last days, the wise dead will arise to glory, the unwise to punishment.
722. A prophecy of the afterlife. In the meantime, the wise will be tested and purified by these trials.
723. Dan. 12:10- "Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined by these trials. But the wicked will continue in their wickedness, and none of them will understand..."